News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Error downloading star wars images

Started by ggbeast, April 12, 2011, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggbeast

Is there a known issue with the star wars cards being able to be viewed?  The only cards I am capable of viewing are the cards produced by the IDC or the group of people who develop the new cards.  Why does the download not download the proper images for the old cards or the cards that were available for purchase.  Any known issue again or what?  thanks.

Trevor

ggbeast

I am still getting error messages.  I am clicking medium quality.  Update from URL.  THe images do not download so I clicked medium again and hit "download all missing card images"  This is when I begin receiving a large quantity of error messages.  Any ideas?

Trevor

Oh. Try now. Remember to relaunch after you update.

obiwan4

I seem to have exactly the same problem as ggbeast. IDC images work fine but the WOTC would not download. I have the newest version of Lackey, the plugin is updated, yet when I try to download missing card images I get "error downloading" message in the log for every card. I am using the windows version and I'm on win 7 64 bit if that makes any difference. Any ideas what might be the problem? Thanks

Trevor

Quote from: obiwan4 on September 14, 2011, 02:47:56 AM
I seem to have exactly the same problem as ggbeast. IDC images work fine but the WOTC would not download. I have the newest version of Lackey, the plugin is updated, yet when I try to download missing card images I get "error downloading" message in the log for every card. I am using the windows version and I'm on win 7 64 bit if that makes any difference. Any ideas what might be the problem? Thanks
What version of the plugin are you using?

obiwan4

I tried both the medium and high quality version (if this is what you are asking?) and there are no wotc images on either of them

EDIT: not sure if that's sth you did or it just fixed itself but the images work just fine now, thanks!

Trevor

Try updating the plugin and trying now.

obiwan4