News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dragon Ball Super Plugin Updated

Started by D04t, August 12, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D04t

Hi guys, I come here today to bring you some news about the Dragon Ball Super plugin, after a conversation with Tuvillo (plugin creator) he gave me permission to update the plugin, so from now on I will bring you regular updates to each set released, with the promos cards leaving at the same time.
Well, with this update today I bring some updates on the search engine, adding searches per character, special trait, and era, plus searches for cast cost and combo power. And the addition of Colossal Warfire, The Guardian of Namekians, The Crison Saiyan, Ultimate Box and several promo cards.

Note: Credits for Tuvillo for his brilliant idea of ​​a DBS plugin (believe guy, you are incredible).

Plugin: Dragon Ball Super
Updatelist: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/q34dgjtvxnmcvle/updatelist.txt

Well, that's it. Enjoy and until the next update.

Alastair

I played this game on Tabletop Simulator for a time but kinda lost interest waiting on set 3. Hopefully you can keep the updates regular for the lackey plugin.

Tuvillo

Sweet. No idea how happy I am someone noticed and picked it up. You best try to expand player base through channels like the DBS TCG Facebook group, etc. (I'm already getting started on this)

I'm definitely using this.

Edit: Quick things I found are a typo in Anilaza, and you probably need to add a second Deck Zone for the Side Deck.

johnkropke

Iokua

I keep getting a timed out error everytime I try to install this plug in

Alastair

It's because he is using a dropbox to host his files, which is no longer accessible to the public.