News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Looking for people to play pokemon tcg with

Started by Lan, July 10, 2011, 12:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lan

Hey guys, Iv played around with this program off and on for about the past year or so, using it to play the pokemon tcg against my brother or in solitaire mode (aka, against myself). When I was younger, I used to really enjoy playing with my cards, but then I stopped collecting the cards shortly before the introduction of the 3rd gen of pokemon. Like I said, for the past year or so, I have messed around a bit with this program, and now, I would like to play some other people besides just my bro. I noticed that most of the players on the server are magic, and therefore, I decided to come on these forums to find some people to play with.

If you would like to play some games, please let me know. Tell me whether you would prefer to play with the first generation sets (base set through gym challenge) or the second generation sets (neo genesis through skyridge). I'm not interested in playing with the later sets yet, since I am still completely unfamiliar with the 3rd gen, 4th gen, and 5th gen sets and cards. Also let me know what time you are available. My time zone is Eastern U.S. (-5), and the best time for me to be on is 11:00 pm to midnight. If you can be on at this time, great. If you can't, let me know when you can be on and we can try to work something out.

Saethori

Unfortunately, Pokemon players on the Lackey Server are fairly infrequent, so it could involve waiting a while.

I'm probably not that much help myself, since even though I maintain the plugin, I barely ever play it. x.x

Also, nearly everyone is playing HGSS-On nowadays, so finding people with old-timey decks may be difficult.

Trevor

I number of people play multiple games. While they may be logged on with one game, they may also be up for a different game.

pokemad34

I guess if i had a time i might play but I would have to make a new deck ( I play with any set is legal)
so I would just  need a time and we can play probably going to come with a Johto deck