News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

demonicsei claiming to have bribed trevor on mtgs

Started by XoVeR, June 02, 2011, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XoVeR

This was posted by demonic on www.mtgsalvation.com forums for a decklist he claimed to create and made another user say it was created by him. On the thread he claimed to have bribed trevor to be allowed to use lackey again

Is this true trevor??

Original thread
http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=328137
Post 21 with the avatar name of shadow40

Quote from: Shadow40;6813638Hi! This is DemonicSei from LackeyCCG.

First, this deck was made by me like 4 weeks ago when I've put my hands on a copy of New Phyrexia's God Book. So that's STRIKE 1 for you Xover and gereffi . But again, I wasn't surprise to see the article since the decktype was so evident. I won't deny that after reading the article yesterday, it helped me make the deck better!

I've took it last week to the FNM and went 4-0 with it beating Valakut, UW CawBlade, RUG Twin and DarkBlade. So as far as it being inconsistent, you're STRIKE 2 guys.

I like some suggestions made here (Smoldering Pipes and Spellskite). You can look at the decklist (link in the first post of this topic) from TCGplayers and you'll notice that I changed it a lot.

And finally, Trevor (the guy in charge of LackeyCCG) wasn't very hard to bribe with a small donation to lift my ban and let me get back on LackeyCCG under another username. So, I guess that's a nice STRIKE 3 and YOU'RE OUT... Xover and gereffi! :D

Anyway, I play on LackeyCCG to test out new ideas before buying cards for MTGO and playing in sanctionned events (which is not possible on LackeyCCG). And the deck doesn't rely on Death's Shadow to win. It's ONE of many win conditions in the deck. If you haven't caught that already, YOU are the bad player... :rolleyes:

Trevor

No, it isn't true. DemonicSei, as many of you know, is a pathological liar.

If a banned person uses a different IP to connect to the server, that is possible. If anyone has any reason to believe a banned person is on the server under a different name or IP, let me know and I will investigate and ban the new IP.

salmonofdoubt

I couldn't stand by and watch DemonicSei get away with lying again, so I posted links to evidence of his past transgressions at MTGSalvation.