News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Yugioh Plugin

Started by Skye, December 15, 2009, 03:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

Sadly, I no longer have the time to keep up with the Yugioh TCG plugin.

My time has become increasingly limited over the past month. While I've tried valiantly to get the plugin updated with a number of missing sets and cards, and adding in the ability for pack generation, it's simply too much for me to handle at this time.

I felt it best to make this known to you guys, in the event that there is another who wishes to take charge of the project.

I'm still going to cling to the Pokemon plugin, which has already been updated with the Arceus set, and hopefully I'll be able to free up time every few months to add on to that and keep it alive.

To all of you waiting for an update on Yugioh, I'm sorry that I couldn't keep it going.

Howl

i was considering .. on helping with this ...but now lol.. idk .. umm if anyone would want to pitch in and help it would be REALLY HELPFUL.

mkdray

i would very much like to help...i love yugioh and want to keep it goin...this is really the only way i get to play it with other people cuz i live in such a small area where its hard for me to actually duel people in person...lol...so please email me @ mkdray@gmail.com and i will do what i can

Howl

sorry that i ddnt reply to this earlier umm i could gather images and stuff and see what we could do.... i beleive Hidden arsenal is needed to be added to this plugin

Howl

well ive found a website called tradecardsonline which makes image finding soo much easier... so yeah.. ill work on hidden arsenal asap

magekirbys

so hows the update coming along?