News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Shadowrun.. any players around here ?

Started by vini_lessa, May 15, 2011, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vini_lessa

Hello,

Just got into this game (Ive acquired a lot of 700+ cards from Ebay) and Im finding it really cool. I never played it in lackeyccg but would like to try if there are anyone interested here.

Also, I would like to discuss tips and strategies with you people, as Im having some doubts with the game.

For eg: after 2 plays (a one-on-one, and a 3-player game) I had the impression that the game favors warriors/brute force-type runners a bit too much. Before buying the game and just reading about it, I thought there was way more "openess" in deck building (I even thought it was possible to build an all sleazer/infiltration deck) but after playing it I think the "brute force" build (lots of warrior runners, specially TROLLS) are almost mandatory for a competitive deck. Is this an early (and hopefully wrong) impression on my part? Or does it have some truth in it?

Thanks!

cap.tiny

I have been wanting to learn how to play shadowrun. I will play with you.

vini_lessa

Hi Cap_tiny,

Thats nice to hear! So, how can we setup a play through Lackey ? I m really noob in it, so any help would be appreciated.

Also, when are you available for playing? For me its only weekends (from friday 22:00 to sunday 00:00). ;)

cap.tiny

almost anytime is fine for me im available most of the time.. maybe catch ya tonight?