News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Firelord's behavior is unacceptable

Started by salmonofdoubt, May 03, 2011, 08:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salmonofdoubt

Today I was attempting to start a game of Magic with Clay, after a draft. Firelord entered the game as seats opened up, then got up from his seat (still staying in the game) and vacated me from my seat twice, making it impossible to play. He would not leave, and we had to open a password protected room. Additionally, this is the second time he has done this today, although he denied it the first time (this time he said nothing).

In the past, Trevor has banned people for this behavior. I am only reporting it because it is the second time it has happened, and because Firelord has been rude and trollish in other ways in the past. Here is a screenshot, and Clay will post below authenticating my story.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Clay

Yeah, this isn't the first time he has antagonized Grok and me, as well as other users I have seen in the chat. Banning one person from Lackey seems like a reasonable course of action to make the experience much better for dozens of other users.

Firelord

I will not make more than 1 post on the comment.

First, I left when they said they had already started.
And lastly, warp, Giomanach, and many others can relate that its Grok who holds a grudge against me for a reason I honestly don't know.

PS: I didn't vacate him from his seat since I was already out of their game.

salmonofdoubt

Quote from: Firelord on May 03, 2011, 09:08:28 PM
I will not make more than 1 post on the comment.

First, I left when they said they had already started.
And lastly, warp, Giomanach, and many others can relate that its Grok who holds a grudge against me for a reason I honestly don't know.

PS: I didn't vacate him from his seat since I was already out of their game.

You can claim whatever you want, but me and Clay both witnessed it, and the chat log doesn't lie. It's all there in the screenshot.

Gordon228

the chat log dose not say that anyone made you vacate your seat in all honesty it could have been someone else and i do not think it's the person you suspect and next time read your logs as he did not reply back to your message witch means he was not even there

Clay

That picture doesn't show it, but the "Game" tab showed 2 people in the room before Firelord joined and 3 while Grok's seat was getting vacated. It said 3 up until the time the room was closed.

Trevor

Firelord went by the following aliases:
Firelord
BuddyChrist
JaceTheMortgageIncreaser
troll
mr. rude
V4Vendetta
CHUCK
CHUCK is DEMONICSEI
DEMONICSEI has been banned, morons

His IP has been banned.

Since the account name isn't reserved, anyone could have used the name. So there could be a real Firelord who was being impersonated. Either way, whoever it was who was logging in as those names has been banned. So note that just because you see someone on the server with one of those names, that isn't necessarily the douche.

Clay

Trevor

I just noticed the IP I banned was one used to access this forum, so the person with the account Firelord on this forum is indeed the same individual. Hence, I am also banning him from this forum.

BuddyChrist

He stole my UserName! And now, it seems I can't log on either. Is it possible that the server if down? It says to check out my Lackey version, but I've got the latest. Solutions?

Trevor

Quote from: BuddyChrist on May 03, 2011, 11:57:17 PM
He stole my UserName! And now, it seems I can't log on either. Is it possible that the server if down? It says to check out my Lackey version, but I've got the latest. Solutions?
The server is online. Confirm you have the latest version from the downloads section.

BuddyChrist

Yup, I have the latest. It still won't let me in.