0 (0%)
No way, but thanks for asking.
1 (20%)
Wait...what?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 08, 2011, 04:16:34 PM

Gordon228

even tho png would look nice it clearly is not working atm so just go with jpeg for now

AdLit

For anyone who is interested in learning the basics of Munchkin, here is a link to a flash-demo on the Munchkin website that briefly explains the game.  I'll also play a "demo game" at some point and will either record it for video teaching, or we can do a 1v1 game and have it with 10 seats so others can sit in to watch how it is played in Lackey.

Here's the link:  Munchkin Flash Demo

Gordon228

or have a game with 10 people and the plutonium dragon

AdLit

Quoteor have a game with 10 people and the plutonium dragon

Yeah, i suppose they'll all have to meet the dragon eventually!

By the way have you played Munchkin Quest?  It's really good too. 

Gordon228

i have only played the base munchkin but with this plugin there might be more sets then just the base so that will be great

Edit: another thing you can do is index all the images and make gifs of them

AdLit

Quotei have only played the base munchkin but with this plugin there might be more sets then just the base so that will be great

Edit: another thing you can do is index all the images and make gifs of them

This plugin has every set and expansion with rare exception such as the Santa booster.

As for gif's, I'm not sure I want to bother with those....the color quality with gif can be a downgrade, and I don't believe gif's have transparency so there wouldn't be much of an advantage over jpg's unfortunately.

Gordon228

for a time the gifs were the only thing with transparency and this is why i suggested the indexing witch makes a color pallet for the image now tga dose have transparency as well but it's bigger in file size

AdLit

Quotefor a time the gifs were the only thing with transparency and this is why i suggested the indexing witch makes a color pallet for the image now tga dose have transparency as well but it's bigger in file size

Hmm, maybe I'm just ignorant about this....in Photoshop I hadn't seen an option to make gif's with transparency, only png's... I'll check it out, thanks.

Gordon228

it's just adding an alpha channel then removing the color you want and it will be transparent note i do not know how to do this in photoshop as i use gimp

AdLit

we'll see how this pans out.  i might just release the jpg version.

Gordon228

well heres how i see it lackey can find png's but can't read them this also goes with tifs as well and i did my own tests with a plugin i made to test stuff with and i have a png token and it will always download it but not show it and being lackey thinks it's not there it will re-download it every time

Halfwing

Godspeed sir. I can't wait to play this.

AdLit

Just wanted to say we should get together sometime and play a game.  PM me if you're interested.

Also, if you voted that you're interested in this card game, post here so we know about it!

FuZ3

This looks like it's going to be awesome. Can't wait!

Kingofsouls

Oh man I would totally download this! Any idea on the plugin's release date, and if it's already out, where can I get it?