Creating DC Deck Building Game - Requesting Assistance

Started by Do0shebag55, August 21, 2013, 12:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do0shebag55

And one of my fellow playtesters is requesting a button that shuffles all cards from the discard pile in to the Main Deck.

Is there an easy way to do this through cardfunctions? I've got most of what I want, but not this.

Ziadross

I've searched through the tutorials and the log command files and I don't see any sort of function that would move an entire zone to another in one button. You can always right click the discard zone, move all to top (or bottom) of deck, and then shuffle the deck. This seems tedious though especially in a deck building game where players are shuffling their discard zones into their decks almost every turn. It would be easy for Trev to implement a 'Shuffle Zone Into' feature that turns this into an easily script-able button. Send him a message requesting the feature. He's a pretty cool guy and he's online pretty much everyday. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I've been looking for a 'Move all' type command for a long time myself.

Cheers.

Jynks

Quote from: Do0shebag55 on August 21, 2013, 12:29:44 AM
And one of my fellow playtesters is requesting a button that shuffles all cards from the discard pile in to the Main Deck.

Is there an easy way to do this through cardfunctions? I've got most of what I want, but not this.

you can just right click on the discard tab and send all to deck, the shuffle...