News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

FMA Plug-in

Started by Ness1066, March 01, 2010, 11:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ness1066

I cannot get this plug-in to function at all.  After updating, I have no option to 'Download All Missing Card Images', nor can I even go to the deck builder, as the browse plug-in function erases fma if selected (but all other plugins are fine), denying me the ability to even load the plug-in.  Not sure what the problem is, but it makes the plug-in unplayable. Has anyone else been having this problem?

netfirecat

The Digimon TCG has the same problem, i've been trying to get something about it, but no one says anything.

Pyoko123

I have the same problem with both TCGs, so I assume they're just bugged  ???

Snooby

The problem is that the card images were hosted on a site that is no longer accessible to Lackey. The images are still where the plugin says they are, but the website now uses some sort of redirector page that brings up a generic (and therefore WRONG) image.

The images for these plugins, and a few others, were manually downloaded by some masochist (me) and made available as seperate "missing image" files. The solution is to find someone who has these packages, or a working version of the plugin and is willing to zip them up and send them to you.

Ness1066

Since you're implying that you have the images....perhaps YOU would be willing to hook me up? =P

Also, if you have the missing files, maybe the plugin can be fixed by changing the location the updater points to

Imperial

I certainly didn't expect the plug-in to still be in use. I doubt its still the same plug-in I released ages ago, probably an updated version, but the one I released the images would definitely be broken links. If I find my old picture files I'd be happy to release them. Could anyone provide me with the current plug-in, by chance?