News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Help... please!

Started by StreetFighter, February 09, 2010, 12:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreetFighter

GnKoichi

Street Fighter, I'd be happy to help. I've worked on a few plugins and can likely solve your problem. But a couple of things first:

1) This post needs more information. What plugin are you working on? Is it an original game? An existing game? What files were you trying to add? What exactly did you do on your first attempt? Have you read the tutorial for working on plugins?

2) You should not have created two topics for the same issue.

GnKoichi

It may be because you added text directly to the carddata file. It works best when you edit it in a spreadsheet and then copy the entire thing over. The tab delineations are very important.

GnKoichi

Also, if this is the same plugin that was linked to here (http://www.mediafire.com/?yztckj3hgi0), and you can't get it to work, then I'll happily take a stab at the update if you send me the images.

GnKoichi

GnKoichi

Fixed it. Your tabs were off. You should always do the carddata editing in a spreadsheet and then copy/paste it all at once. It's also missing Card 9 from Set 3, but I'm assuming you knew that. When I get a chance to upload the fixed version I'll put it in the Plug-In list.