News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Star Trek CCG 2e Help

Started by jtkirk86, December 22, 2009, 10:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtkirk86

Greetings,

I am trying to play Star Trek CCG 2e on here, got the plugin through the prefs screen, downloaded the cards and made the deck but everytime i go in game the cards just aren't there, i load a deck and draw but nothing appears on the hand and such, any ideas?? also it doesnt show up under recent plugins.

jtkirk86

Hi, I am trying to load star trek 2e, i click update from url and it says 3 files failed to download and the plugin doesnt come up in the load plugin window, even under browse...any ideas?

Alastair

Not really sure myself. The plugin works. What version of Lackey are you using (The build date in the title bar)? Is it downloading the correct plugin? It should be coming from http://www.theari.com/~jamie/startrek2e/updatelist.txt.

Alastair

jtkirk86

umm trying to do it again but something different happened, but it was cardback, spawned and another jpg
it also doesnt show up in the plugin window.

jtkirk86

cardmissing.jpg
spawned.jpg
cardback.jpg

Alastair

jtkirk86

cool fixed that but now still other problem remains, when i go in game, i see my deck and it says 78 cards, but when i draw to hand, the hand says 7 next to it but nothing shows up below it, other games the cards pop right up but not this one.

Alastair

That I'm not sure about. The missing images was easy enough to verify (and fix) but I can't produce the error with cards just not showing up so I'm not sure what is going on with it.

Alastair

Update your copy of the plugin again and give it a try. Lemme know if that solves the issue for you.

jtkirk86

all works with that thanks for the info :)

chriscone

I'm not sure if your interested but i've found some missing cards for star trek 2nd edition. They are created post decipher I believe. The images contained on the site are also Hq.

http://www.trekcc.org/

Maybe you already know this but i'll put the ball in your court to do what you want.
chris