News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

best handled ccg for lackey

Started by monyx, May 01, 2010, 05:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monyx

i would just like to know some of the best handled plugins that are pretty up to date and are pretty popular. i dont play anything other than magic right now and was lookin for something else to play....i dont think warlord has a plugin anymore so im giving up on that for now......what about pokemon, yugio, WoW, LOR ? WoW seems to be pretty popular. would that be a good new game to learn? i read over the LOR rules and whatnot and it seems kinda fun but a lil complex. seems like itd also be hard to setup on a program such as lackey. are there any other favs im not including that have up to date plugins? just lookin for some opinions.

thanks - Monyx.

TheBuck

VS System, Rage and finally Shadowfist.

Tokimo

Pok?mon and WoW seem like the two most popular non-mtg plugins.

Chris

I always thought Middle-earth was a fun CCG (that's why I made a plugin for it ;)), but I don't think many people are playing it (yet?).
Info and plugin can be found here.
And you can read the rules here and here (simplified version).
The plugin also comes with a bunch of preconstructed challenge decks including a strategy guide for each one, which should help you get started with a little hassle as possible.
The plugin is up to date (as far as I'm aware) since there haven't been any new cards published since 1999.

Grunt

This is great work! Many thanks for this as I'm learning game...it's excellent help while learning! Many thanks!

Bob the Builder

I play Doomtown, Lotr, and L5R . all are pretty fun,