News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

i was thinking.. Battle spirits

Started by Howl, February 26, 2010, 11:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

so i recently got my "demo" decks from bandai for the battle spirits tcg. instead they ran out and sent me two regular starter decks. hey i liked it . and the game looks nice. so i thought why not make a plugin it shouldnt take that long since all images are provided and all effects are to. so ill be working on this .. anyone juss comment this if they are interested in the game or the development of the plugin.

aardvark

Maybe I live under a rock but I haven't heard too much 'bout this. Any good?

Ripplez

its a decent game. its like a weird upgrade of duel masters. its very creature heavy. you play cards by paying tokens called cores, these same cores can be used as a kicker cost to make your creatures stronger on playing (level 1, 2 or 3 - which do NOT always follow 1, 2, 3 cores as a cost respectively). you get 1 core each turn  + any cores spent to play cards back. but every creature costs 1 core by default, the kicker is always present even if its just for default. so balancing your cores is important

normally such a system is too slow because of  : i have 4 tokens and can use them to spend on a 3 cost character + 1 for level 1. so tapped out alredy huh
but battle spirits has alot of characters give reductions to costs of the same colour and things. so it actually plays much faster than itd sound

theres no summoning sickness but every creature can be tapped to defend (you tap to defend). battles are done one at a time

its very creature based. it looks nice and i woudnt mind a plugin for it but i wouldnt know without playing it for real

Howl

yeah its is like a duelmaster upgrade.. but its actually really fun and its hasnt been hugely advertised you juss have to be one of those ppl who tune into websites like tcgplayer or something like that to really get hit with the ads for it but its really good and the real game itself has soo many free programs.. like free demo decks and free weekly tourneys it only depends if ur local hobby store is running it but.. yeah its pretty well rounded its really easy to learn and sum what quick to play.