News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

extra deck

Started by shadowcrunch, July 06, 2010, 11:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowcrunch

Hello all! Been playing with lackey for a few months, and I have started making a small plugin for an original game a buddy and I designed. Of course, I have questions. First question not related to the game...does anyone know how well lackey would work on a slower connection? (at times I can only get online using my cell phone as a modem for my laptop with 3G speeds).

Next question about plugins...is it possible to have an "extra deck" for both players to draw from? For example, each player has their own deck, and their own hand, but there would also be a third separate deck that each player can draw one booster card from per turn. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

innuendo

It's not pretty honestly, but you can make a transfer card function that uses a superzone of phone player's deck (say player 1) and moved it to the player's hand who takes the action.  It's messy and all but with a little patience you can make it work.

shadowcrunch

Hard for me to believe, but I actually understood what you just said! Thanks for the idea! Now to just make it happen...  :)