Main Menu

The Mystic Tournament

Started by cap.tiny, May 18, 2011, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cap.tiny

updated rules so far...

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

cap.tiny

yet AGAIN the person that was doing my card template fell off the face of the planet and isnt heard of

Typherion

Well I like the template pic I saw on your facebook page. Those element symbols are really cool.

I read the rules and it seems easy enough to understand, but maybe you could write up a short play example of a couple of turns? I think it would help people understand how it all comes together.

cap.tiny

as for the template on the face book page that is the artist that just left and wont email me back.... ok i will  write up a example play, that sounds fun

cap.tiny

EXAMPLE OF PLAY: (have made some slight modifications to rules)(and some cometary)

Each player places his/her master down on the table in front of him/her. Then shuffles his/her deck and then lets the player to the left  shuffle your deck.

Each player gains 10 energy of any type desired except fifth energy in combination desired.

Everybody draws 6 cards, player A decides to mulligan, so he takes 2 cards from his hand and places them at the bottom of his deck and then draws 1 card.

start game (speed up a few rounds)

player A's turn

Energy phase
He gains the energy specified on his master card

Ready phase
he plays an item to help him out in the future. (player B CAN respond to him player a card but she wont)

Combat step
Player A declares a is going into the combat step.
Player A declares he is attacking player B. (this is not a "DUH" the rules are setup for multiplayer format. The game is actually being designed for 3-4 players at a time)
player A plays and attack (with a damage value of 5) towards player B.
Player B plays a defense (with  card damage value of 4)
Damage is determined by subtracting the damage value  of the defense card form the attack card (5-4=1) and if the value of the damage is a positive number (1 or higher) then defender takes the damage
If the attack did any positive damage the attacker gains 1 xp
The defender may take an offensive round now also, attacking any master of her choosing.

End step
Player A checks to see if he has cards in his deck (which he does not) he now shuffles his discard pile to replace his deck. Both players decide to use their draw ability to draw cards. each player now receives 1 xp on their master