News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Momir Basic

Started by Pyoko123, February 23, 2010, 11:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyoko123

I was wondering if there was any way to create a momir basic plugin, or to implement momir basic into the current MTG plugin.

If you don't know what momir basic is, read this article: http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/article/12118.html

Bort

It's a bad idea to have multiple versions or variants of the same plugin. Why can't you use the existing plugin?

picks-at-flies

The real problem is that it requires Lackey to do something it can't do at present.  Frankly I would have had trouble coding for the gEngine, so I doubt it's going to happen here.  Sorry.

Basilisk

It seems like you could make a deck with 1 of every creature in it and load it into the Exile zone.

Then, when you need a creature of a specific CMC, shuffle the Exile zone and take the card closest to the top that has that CMC.

Tada! (I hope LackeyCCG can support a deck of that size, there are 601 creatures legal in standard, and 2826 creatures legal in extended)

GnKoichi

I seem to remember someone saying Lackey had a deck limit around 500. This may have changed since.

Trevor

Quote from: GnKoichi on February 24, 2010, 06:36:18 PM
I seem to remember someone saying Lackey had a deck limit around 500. This may have changed since.
There is no limit in the Lackey I have. Im not sure about the released version.

picks-at-flies

However I've found that there is a practical limit to how large a deck can be since at a certain point Lackey starts complaining (presumably the size of this limit depends on a number of factors, including your computer's power and graphics card).  If you really are trying this, I would suggest having 4 piles - CMC1,2,3 and the rest perhaps - spread over both players.