News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin bugs/lack of feature

Started by Xirix, November 06, 2013, 06:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xirix

I don't actually know who made or maintains the MTG plugin, so I'll post here.

A couple things I've noticed while testing the plugin, if you Tap a turned over card (Say, a Morph card) it will reveal the name of the card in the log at the bottom, making it a hassle to attack with Morph cards since it gives away what they are.

Also in Kamigawa there are cards that get flipped around 180 degrees when certain conditions are met, there is no option to do this and it's kinda hard to read the upside down writing.

Gordon228

some things are a lackey problem but the 180 degrees thing is a plugin problem. Bort will read this i hope. if you did not know Bort is the MTG plugin maintainer.

Alastair

It's my understanding that the name is concealed for other players in the case of tapping a turned over card. If the name is being shown to other players then Trevor might need to address that issue again.

Xirix

It's definitely showing it to more than just the owner with turned down cards, and thanks for telling me who maintains it. :)

Gordon228

no probs.

@alastair: would it show the name of the face down if show face down is set to yes?

Alastair

I really don't know off hand. Might be worth somebody investigating and reporting to Trevor, Bort or even both of them.