I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 07-30-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, July 22, 2011, 03:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chasm

Trevor

Quote from: Clay on July 30, 2011, 03:13:36 PM
I sent Trevor a PM a little while ago. I'm sure he'll fix it soon.
I fixed the link. I had uploaded, but I put the wrong name to it.

Tocasia

Im still getting the outdated version. I downloaded the jul 30, update for mac.
??

*When I open the jul. 30 update it shows that all files were modified on jul. 26.

jimleko

Trevor

Quote from: jimleko on July 30, 2011, 08:08:34 PM
I am experiencing the same problem as Tocasia.
I confirmed that the mac download link is indeed correct. Redownload it and it should work.

jimleko

For anyone having issues, try downloading it with a different browser.  I downloaded it with Chrome, didn't work.  Downloaded it with Firefox, and it worked.

Tocasia

wwwuuuuttt? guess ill try safari

:HF: That was weird but finally works. Thanks jimleko

zalast

For MTG the 6th edition version of Teferi's Puzzle box comes up as a different card when you click on it. In addition when is the latest version for mac coming out. Unable to connect to servers saying i dont have the latest version when I just downloaded the program 1 min ago

Trevor

Quote from: zalast on July 30, 2011, 08:56:37 PM
For MTG the 6th edition version of Teferi's Puzzle box comes up as a different card when you click on it. In addition when is the latest version for mac coming out. Unable to connect to servers saying i dont have the latest version when I just downloaded the program 1 min ago
I don't make the plugins. Errors with plugins should be reported in the plugin forum.

I confirmed the correct mac version was uploaded after I uploaded it. Try clearing your internet cache, maybe restarting your computer, or use a different browser. THe one online is indeed the correct one.

Bootylactin

Just confirming that TRANSFERCARD is indeed working in the latest version.  Thanks for the update Trevor.

heynow

The mac link still downloads the .app to the 7-26-11 version. Cannot connect to the server with this version

Fabio

Successfully downloaded and connected using the new Mac version! Thanks a bunch, Trevor.
(I used Safari to do this, if that makes some difference.)