News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Custom AvP cards

Started by crashoverride, February 01, 2010, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashoverride

Yo guys.

As I stated in another post, im a big AvP fan, and play it still with freinds, so i took it upon myself to make some cards (Expect nothing special and if people have better pictures id be more than happy to make more). Reason being is ive been thinking of making my own addon forit, focusing around Aliens.
is there still people interested? also the 2 extra characters I made for fun, mine and some freinds call signs.

Crash-Override

crashoverride

Finished the Aliens Marine set. Let me know what you think (Apolagies for the poor name tags).

Crash-Override

crashoverride

Overhauled the cards, used updated borders and found better pictures, hope you like them (makeing ripley, burke and such next, then starting on the new location sets to make it more like atmosphere and such)

Updated Marines:

Updated Supporting Characters (More to come)

sneaselx

So is this a game that you made entirely yourself, or cards to add on to an existing game?

crashoverride

Half and Half, im taking SOME existing cards from the aliens/predator premeire and giving them a revamp, then creating many custom ones, fiddling with the rules to add a little bit more into it (such as terminators interior and exterior locations, mixing that with atmospheres hi and low system i think  it would make for good gameing)

but basicaly, addon for existing Aliens/Predator CCG

aardvark

Looks interesting. I'm not familiar with the card game. Did you make the cards yourself? They look pretty good.

crashoverride

well i made the pictures myself, spent ages screen capping aliens, but the actual card itself is the second edition release of the set (starting with ressurection). If youd like to play it i have every card saved on my com (with plugin to use in lackeys but havnt made one for my set yet) i also have all the terminator CCG if you'd like that to :)

crashoverride

Forgot the goodies :S.

Anyways, here are some more new main characters (loved how these turned out):
(P.S please forgive grammar and spelling mistakes, i have noticed them and shall correct them, i did these at half 4 in the morning lol)

and some weapon/item cards for marines and humans:

Also, Aardvark, I would love to give people a game of this online if your interested, so ive uploaded the plugin for lackeys for you :) just dump the AVP Folder strait into your plugins directory. It's EVERY single card in both the Premeire (based pretty much around aliens and aliens but with to much of the companys own twist, such as VERY crap made up marines) and Resurrection sets. It also includes the 2 unreleased addons, atmosphere and cityscape (based around predator 1, 2 and alien 3). I've also uploaded the terminator ccg ifyou like this, however it had no plugin, and im desperate for someone to make one (as you can combine the 2 so its aliens vs predator vs terminator, same rules so makes for nice gameing :D). The last upload is the rulesets for the Original AvP card game, plus its 2 addons resurection and atmosphere (as cityscape and atmosphere shared the same rules they didn't bother releasing one forit). anyways enjoy guys:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8G6MAVC1        <AVP RAR
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J5U8C7OJ          <Terminator RAR

WARNING!: The avp rules are vert old and i seem to get error messages when opening them, if you have the same error messages just keep hitting ok to it lets you in:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VTAH0ZKJ

Crash-Override

aardvark

I'll give AvP a try. I'm usually on at the time(s) listed in my sig.

crashoverride

Latest Item cards are done ^^, started introducing more HEAVY armored vehicles (somin fox didn't do) will start on making a predator ship/shuttle card soon to:

Next up: Colonial Marine "Phased Plasma Cannon" and "SADAR Missile Launcher" (THESE ARE colonial marine weapons despite what some people say, they are in the colonial marine tech manual, so im going with that)

Axlotl

Crash - If you are looking for more dream cards, I've made about 500 of them here: http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/Axlotl666/AVP%20CCG/

Including 2 new card types. Objective cards offer a set task to complete for a reward, and Mutations are the alien equivalent of items. A Mutation is played on an alien as it grows to an adult, and offers and additional modifier like acid spit or armor.

On the topic of Atmosphere and Cityscape, the Atmosphere card text is real, but unreleased, the Images are, however, are not real. Cityscape, on the other hand, was never designed. If you come across a full Cityscape set, then its the custom one I made.

All that was ever even decided for Cityscape was including City locations, Predator 2 stuff, and Flying vehicles, including The Betty from Alien: Resurrection. That is pretty much it.

crashoverride

so I have you to thank for these cards do I, much appriciated man :) would love to give you a game some time! Also would you mind being a beta tester for this addon? I plan on creating a new style of location drawing forit, asin low atmosphere (Ship) being able to use a drop shipto get down to high levels, planet surface and underground and so on, so you got a nice ladder function going on.

Love the new cards you've added to mon, sounds like it would match up with Terminator even more now, and forgive me about the addons to the premeire (i only found them randomly while looking on the net, and could have sworn i found a news artticle saying they had done and printed atmosphere just never released it :S however upon closer inspection and seeing that you added pictures from the avp games i see what you mean lol)

but anyways next new lot of cards. Marine items are finally finished, maybe adding 1 or 2 more things such as the marine helmet, camera and fold down infared thingie. Supporting characters are almost finished they just need to be named (look forward to the likes of jonesy, newts mum and captain holister, lol red dwarf fans will know what i mean there). Some pictures I found online, some are from a site called COLONY. Others i got from the colonial marine tech guide, others i had to sit, for 8 hours...going through aliens over and over and over trying to stop it at just the right time in order to get pictures (i dont even know why im doin this im loseing my mind...)

Also axlotl, if ya have msn or steam give me an add, would love to link up and give you a battle :D

Axlotl

Lackey always seems to disconnect me before I can ever finish a game, so I stopped trying to use it, as it was frustrating me. Now I just use it for a deck builder and to test decks and games solo.

I could try it again sometime I guess. It has been a while.

darleth

Great work, I can't wait, when can we download the new cards?

Continue, please, incredible work....