News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

warlord plugin?

Started by monyx, April 30, 2010, 08:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monyx

can someone tell me where to get plugin for warlord...im just lookin for a way to play it online and was considering lackey but im not sure if theres a plugin so any help would be nice thanks.

Trevor

I played it on Lackey a while ago, but I dont know where the plugin is. It may be out of date too.

monyx

so i downloaded lackey and i found there are some default plugins you can download and warlord was one of them....like stated it may not be very up to date but thats ok for now....anyways i tryed to download missing images and i let it download to about 50% then i restarted lackey to see what i had got and i still cant see any of the images. can anyone explain why im seeing nothing?

ghostdragon

It's probably of no help but some of the plugins don't have images anymore (I think since the last big update to the system changed some of the image-related stuff operating it).

thegame

any idea how to get the images? also this game isn't dead was wondering if the new set(s) are included and if anyone wanted to play at some point if I get some decks up

monyx

hey im interested in playing but i dont think you can get images on lackey......i downloaded archanist and got all the images and cards for warlord...check it out and id be glad to play you. i still havent made a deck yet tho