News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Spoils Plugin (Request)

Started by Edwin20er, June 04, 2010, 11:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwin20er

With the revival of the Spoils I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the plugin as it seems the one within the Lackey auto updater is broken, also wondering if anyone is wanting to play The Spoils, Megaman, Pokemon, Netrunner, or Magic online, if anyone is interested in reviving the Spoils or playing any of these games, let me know and we'll get together.

EDIT: Netrunner's Plugin also seems to be dead, if anyone wants to play it, I'd also need a copy or link to where I could find it.

Edwin20er

At the risk of this looking like a bump, if noone has the plugin itself, anyone know where I can find scans of cards to begin working on this plugin myself... and if you would be interested in playing the Spoils over Lackey please let me know either in response to this thread or over a PM so that I don't try to revive a dead card game to a dead environment, thanks in advance.  Ed

Xukkorz

There is a spoils plugin and I'm currently working on getting it since I want to play as well.  I'm trying to get in touch with Trevor on aim but have yet to see him active to get the plugin.

Edwin20er

I believe I have a good chunk of the card images if it comes down to it, also seen posts referencing the spoils on a few other Online programs for TCG purposes.  Let me know what's going on as far as the game goes as it is quite fun and a bit more strategic than other games in my opinion.

mrfixit

All the current card images for The Spoils can be found here. If someone manages to find and update the plugin I also would be interested in playing some games. Adding the Seed set shouldn't be that big a task.

Frizzler

Quote from: Edwin20er on June 04, 2010, 11:44:33 AM
Netrunner's Plugin also seems to be dead, if anyone wants to play it, I'd also need a copy or link to where I could find it.

Hi Edwin,

see my posting concerning Netrunner:
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=104.msg317#msg317
I can offer you a game, what is your time zone? Mine is GMT+2 (Berlin/Frankfurt). I can also offer to play a game through Magic Workstation or GCCG if you prefer these over Lackey.

SeeYa, Frizzler

JavelinChimera

Not sure if this will be of any help to anyone, but I uploaded my spoils plugin folder.  It's basically the old spoils plugin from months and months ago, with me adding in a few decklists, namely the Seed sealed decks and both of the decks from the 2-player starter set.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YAK31XVQ