News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New to Lackey, look to play STCCG

Started by Bond_007x, December 22, 2012, 05:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bond_007x

Hey guys, hope I'm posting this in the right thread.  I'm a huge Trekky.  And I've played some Star Trek CCG 1e somewhat (have a bunch of cards)  And once I played 2e.  I'm interested in getting some games in.  It was always a game I loved to play. 

I would need however someone to help me through the rules, giving me a refresher.  I haven't played in nearly 10 years.  And how to operate Lackey properly.

Talk soon.

Bond

Nava

Quote from: Bond_007x on December 22, 2012, 05:47:04 PM
Hey guys, hope I'm posting this in the right thread.  I'm a huge Trekky.  And I've played some Star Trek CCG 1e somewhat (have a bunch of cards)  And once I played 2e.  I'm interested in getting some games in.  It was always a game I loved to play. 

I would need however someone to help me through the rules, giving me a refresher.  I haven't played in nearly 10 years.  And how to operate Lackey properly.

Talk soon.

Bond

There is a very active community at Trekcc.org keeping both games alive and in one of their forums you'll find a List of players using lackey. Most of them will be glad to play a few games with you to get you back in the saddle (or back on the ship as it is). Or drop me a note to arrange something...

Cheers Nava (part of the crew maintaining the 1e, 2e and Tribbles plugins)