News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Bleach URL Please?

Started by Spicy656, September 02, 2010, 12:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spicy656

I was wondering if someone would post the auto update url for updated Bleach TCG? I am having trouble finding it anywhere.

Turonik

It should still be on the list but it's out of date. I made an update of it. I just haven't found a place to host it at.

Spicy656

i appreciate the response! thank you! i haven't found the url for the original list, so if you could provide that it would be wonderful! Also if you do find a place to host it, please post the url for that, i would love to have an updated version.

Thank you for taking the time to reply and for making an updated version!
Ian :)

Turonik

here's the link. it should work http://www.mediafire.com/?1f15vv1ma3h08dr

Just a heads up though. I did not add spoilers of Infiltration (the set was never released officially) so it's mainly just the card images of them. Other than that, it contains all the sets. Just let me know if you ever want to play a game or two of this. I love this game.

Spicy656

I'm having trouble getting it to update from that url  :o. Sorry! I'm very new at this. Once I can get it to work, I would love to play a couple games! I'm just starting to get into it, unfortunately in real life too, so I'm bummed that it wasn't bought out with the company. If you have any advice on how to get it to update more effectively from that link, please share it with me.

Thanks!
Ian

Turonik

it's not an auto update, you gotta down load the zip file there, and extract the file into your plugins folder.

Spicy656

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I got it working, this week I'm going to look through all of the cards and make a deck. Then I would love to challenge you. Mind you my deck will be a little rough and I'm a new player.

Turonik

If you need any help or have any questions on the game feel free to ask me. I love tlaking about this game, so fun.