1 (20%)
Wait...what?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 08, 2011, 04:16:34 PM

Picks-at-Flies

I'm interested.  Busy, but interested.

Fabio

I'm also interested! It sounds like it would be fun. I haven't played Munchkin in a long time.

Gordon228

for anything regarding this talk to adlit

AdLit

New updates loaded today for some minor improvements to the game setup.  I'll send a PM with details, and please PM me if you're interested in this plugin!

mathman1550

Quote from: AdLit on May 03, 2011, 09:37:10 PM
For anyone who is interested in learning the basics of Munchkin, here is a link to a flash-demo on the Munchkin website that briefly explains the game.  I'll also play a "demo game" at some point and will either record it for video teaching, or we can do a 1v1 game and have it with 10 seats so others can sit in to watch how it is played in Lackey.

Here's the link:  Munchkin Flash Demo
I tried to click on the demo link, but its broken. I may have to catch someone online to get an idea of how to play. Where do I get the plugin?

AdLit

Sent you a PM to explain.  If you have questions let me know.  I'd be happy to have a demo game with you sometime as well.

AdLit

Going to be up early tomorrow to do some stuff around the house.  If anyone is up around 10AM EST or so and wants to have a game of Munchkin, shoot me a PM and we'll organize it.

AdLit

New updates available as of 5/29/11.  PM me for any questions.  Updates include the latest sets and fixes.