Public test of the new Lackey. Test it out, if ye be brave...

Started by Trevor, October 11, 2010, 06:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psly4mne

Trevor

The 10-25 is the latest posted. That last fix isn't public yet.

Trevor

To the mac users who have experienced some sound related bugs, ie, sound would not play, please download the link and try that version. I think your sound should play. Let me know either way.

It still says the 10-25-10 date, but it is a new build.

http://lackeyccg.com/LackeyCCGMac.zip

Trevor

I just posted a new test version of LackeyCCG. If today's testing goes well, I will make this version official in a day.

Please report all bugs that still persist in this 10-28-10 version.

http://lackeyccg.com/LackeyCCGWin.zip
http://lackeyccg.com/LackeyCCGMac.zip

TheBuck

Found a bug. No matter what plugin I try I can not get hit the Auto Update button it is just dark gray.

psly4mne

Quote from: TheBuck on October 28, 2010, 06:43:31 AM
Found a bug. No matter what plugin I try I can not get hit the Auto Update button it is just dark gray.
Works fine for me. Did you click Medium or High where it says "Select plugin quality/size"?

Trevor

Quote from: TheBuck on October 28, 2010, 06:43:31 AM
Are you talking about the button that says "Update from URL"?
What operating system (and version) are you running?

Gordon228

i found a bug displayed here
notice the to different bot pics displayed and no this dose not affect the tilted bot pic. strange as it is.

Trevor

Quote from: Gordon228 on October 28, 2010, 12:47:49 PM
i found a bug displayed here
notice the to different bot pics displayed and no this dose not affect the tilted bot pic. strange as it is.
Fixed.

Trevor

I upgraded the networking and I am told by the creator of the networking that it should no longer disconnect people. The rest of today I will play test games and such. If there are no significant bugs, this will be official by tonight.

Gordon228

good job on fixing it now the right pic shows but once you see it it never leaves and adding a screen would not help

Trevor

Quote from: Gordon228 on October 28, 2010, 09:27:46 PM
good job on fixing it now the right pic shows but once you see it it never leaves and adding a screen would not help
Heh. Ok. I just fixed it fo' realz.

Trevor

Quote from: DemonicSei on October 28, 2010, 10:45:32 PM
Quote from: Trevor on October 28, 2010, 02:07:19 PM
I upgraded the networking and I am told by the creator of the networking that it should no longer disconnect people. The rest of today I will play test games and such. If there are no significant bugs, this will be official by tonight.

I got disconnected at 3:23 PM, 5:33 PM, 5:56 PM, 8:13 PM, 9:53 PM. I guess the creator of the networking lied...
I find it a bit strange that you are one of the only people to experience the disconnect bug and the need-to-run-as-admin issue. I wonder if they are actually related. After you ran windows updater, did you restart your computer? You may need to for things to take effect.

TheBuck

2:58am EST can not connect. Just get Connection attempt failed.

It's working so I'm guessing you were just off line.