News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New Card Game I Want Added

Started by ben0702, August 31, 2013, 06:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben0702

I'm New first off. Second off there is a new card game that came to North America known as (correction it is called Weiss Schwarz). I have only recently learned about it from a friend at school who is a senior like me.  Unfortunately I am unsure about how to make plugins so I can't add it, but if any of you can I would like to see it added.  I feel that it is really fun and plays similar to cardfight vanguard.  I am really good at it too, the day my friend showed it to me I beat him without going to level 1.  If you don't know what i mean, levels are the way you get more powerful cards.  There are a total of four differently leveled cards 0, 1, 2, and 3, but there is also a level 4 and if you get to level 4 you lose. that is the only win condition, if you run out of cards your discard pile is reshuffled and your top card goes to the clock.  The clock is for leveling up, if you get 7 cards in your clock you choose one to be your level counter and if it is a certain color you can only play cards of that color.  The only colors I know about are red, green, blue, and yellow. I am not going to tell you anymore because it would be too many sentences to read.