News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Scars of Mirrodin set now released!

Started by Bort, September 23, 2010, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

Run autoupdate to get the latest set. High versions of the cards wont be out for about a week. Until then, the high version of the plugin will use medium images.

Wisp

Kamhal

is it just me or are some of the cards missing from the plugin updater for SoM

Bob the Builder

Scars of mirrodin is 249 cards. but the Lackey deck editor shows only 234.. so yes 15 cards arent there 

http://www.gatheringmagic.com/scars-of-mirrodin-spoilers-0249/

Bort

Quote from: Bob the Builder on September 24, 2010, 11:00:55 PM
Scars of mirrodin is 249 cards. but the Lackey deck editor shows only 234.. so yes 15 cards arent there 

http://www.gatheringmagic.com/scars-of-mirrodin-spoilers-0249/
I think you're referring to the extra lands. The printed set has 4 copies of each land. The Lackey set has 1 copy of each. 3*5=15 "missing cards".

Bort

If you use the high version of the plugin, run autoupdate to get better versions of the cards. This isn't the final ultra high quality scans, but they look better than they did. All you need to do is run autoupdate again.

Medium version users don't need to do anything.

GnKoichi

Bort, a few of the cards seem to have their "text" field switched. The ones I found are:

Galvanic Blast
Genesis Wave
Geth, Lord of the Vault
Ghalma's Warden
Grasp of Darkness
Grindclock

Bob the Builder

Just checking to see if the High images are available yet.?

Bort

The high quality scans are out now. Run autoupdate and everything should work after you relaunch.

Netbattler11

This is kind of off topic, but what are the odds of getting a Vanguard update at some point? Granted, it's a fairly obscure style of play, but I think that it is extremely fun. Also, if you didn't want to put time into that, I'm sure someone would.

Bob the Builder

I have asked before but got poo pooed.. love the old vanguard format, and the scans are easy to get.. im just not a techie when it comes to building these plugins

Bort

Quote from: Bob the Builder on October 12, 2010, 04:49:29 PM
I have asked before but got poo pooed.. love the old vanguard format, and the scans are easy to get.. im just not a techie when it comes to building these plugins
The planeshift cards and arch enemy cards are in. I guess we should add vanguard. The problem is I don't know of a text spoiler for it. Gatherer doesn't seem to list vanguard cards. There are filters for it, but no cards actually show up. Must be some sort of bug with gatherer.

Bob the Builder

found the 106 card spoiler with images on gatherer worked for me