News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Theros added to Magic plugin

Started by Bort, September 18, 2013, 03:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

the high scans aren't out yet, so the current ones don't look too good. those will come when they are added to magiccards.info.

I couldn't implement the pre-release seeded packs (such as the one that contains Celestial Archon) because I couldn't find any place that actually listed exactly what they contain. if anyone knows the details, please leave me a message in this thread.

did I get the formats right? I think innistrad block and m13 are no longer standard.

Chris

Hi Bort,

I've got better quality images for both M14 and Theros. I posted about them here: http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=2094.0

Regards,
Chris

AuraDragon

Vial of Poison's color and Trading Post's color are listed as "L" when they should be "A".

AuraDragon

Breaking // Entering 's color and cost are listed as "UB" and "UB/4UB" respectively when they should be "UBR" and "UB/4BR" respectively.

There are also several card rarity errors in the "X // Y" cards as well as some incorrect color orderings for cards, the correct order that is always used NOT IN RAVNICA is WUBRG (WUB, like Dubstep.  And then BRG, like Bridge.)

Bort

Quote from: Snoogy on September 22, 2013, 09:38:58 PM
Breaking // Entering 's color and cost are listed as "UB" and "UB/4UB" respectively when they should be "UBR" and "UB/4BR" respectively.

There are also several card rarity errors in the "X // Y" cards as well as some incorrect color orderings for cards, the correct order that is always used it WUBRG (WUB, like Dubstep.  And then BRG, like Bridge.)
If you make a list of all the specific card names, I can make sure I fix them all.

AuraDragon

Here are all the cards I've noticed and their correct values.

Far // Away = Color "UB".  Cost "1U/2B".  Rarity "U"
Profit // Loss = Color "WB".  Cost "1W/2B".  Rarity "U"
Down // Dirty = Color "BG".  Cost "3B/2G".  Rarity "U"
Give // Take = Color "GU".  Rarity "U"
Beck // Call = Rarity "R"
Ready // Willing = Rarity "R"
Flesh // Blood = Color "BGR".  Cost "3BG/RG"
Turn // Burn = Color "UR".  Cost " 2U/1R"
Breaking // Entering = Color "UBR".  Cost "UB/4BR".  Rarity "R"
Wear // Tear = Color "RW".  Cost "1R/W".  Rarity "U"

Bort

Quote from: Snoogy on September 23, 2013, 03:37:36 AM
Here are all the cards I've noticed and their correct values.

Far // Away = Color "UB".  Cost "1U/2B".  Rarity "U"
Profit // Loss = Color "WB".  Cost "1W/2B".  Rarity "U"
Down // Dirty = Color "BG".  Cost "3B/2G".  Rarity "U"
Give // Take = Color "GU".  Rarity "U"
Beck // Call = Rarity "R"
Ready // Willing = Rarity "R"
Flesh // Blood = Color "BGR".  Cost "3BG/RG"
Turn // Burn = Color "UR".  Cost " 2U/1R"
Breaking // Entering = Color "UBR".  Cost "UB/4BR".  Rarity "R"
Wear // Tear = Color "RW".  Cost "1R/W".  Rarity "U"
I fixed these mistakes. I also added a bunch of functions for scrying and revealing cards from the top of a library. most cards that let you do that, like Garruk, Caller of Beasts, or Brainstorm can now be right-clicked to reveal the top of the decks.

Baloden

don't know if the problem I am having is with Lackey CCG of the magic plugin. The search card thing doesn't work right!

AuraDragon

That's Lackey.  The "contains" acts like "begins with", right?

Trevor

The deck editor search currently has a bug and many people have reported it. I am fixing it.